The new IR PRO 400D thermal infrared imaging system will provide you with real time color thermal imaging and digital image storage. The unique PDA attachment provides touch screen controls of vital camera functions. This unit is based on the ever popular Palm IR series of imagers.
*All downloadable video content is in the .wmv format. This format works best with the latest version of Windows Media Player. If you are having trouble accessing our video content you can download the latest player for free. Many of our video clips are over 1mb and work best with high speed connections.
The Compaq IPAQ attached to the IR PRO 400D adds functionality to your imaging solution. Not only does the IPAQ provide you with a brilliant TFT display, the computing power of Windows CE gives you a variety of image manipulation features including:
* Image Averaging - 2 - 64 frame integration.
* Image Zoom - 2x - 16x digital zoom
* Gain / Level - Easily adjust the gain and level for maximum control
* Image Palette - Select from a drop down of popular image color
* Image storage- IPAQ memory or removable Compact Flash cards
* Voice Annotation- Stored through the IPAQ w/image file
* Text Annotation - Stored through the IPAQ w/image file
* Optional - Wireless Networking, CCD Camera, Modem and more.
This image illustrates the sensitivity of the IR 400D. You can clearly see the pipe through the foundation, marble tile and even the area rug. An infrared camera like the 400D can be an invaluable tool for diagnosing a variety of buried pipe situations including; radiant heating systems, hot water pipes, steam pipes and other underground elements.
The Palm IR 400D is the perfect camera for all your qualitative imaging applications. The thermal image reveals a buried hot water pipe in a residential structure. The clearly defined outline of the pipe indicates a normal hot water line.